Toddler 1 & 2
The care that toddlers receive, the relationships they form and experiences they have during the first years of life have a powerful impact on how they view the world.
We strive to:
- Build trusting relationships with every child.
- Follow a consistent schedule.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- Develop relationships with families.
- Provide daily activities to support social and emotional development.
- Use every opportunity as a teachable moment.
- Value family, cultural and individual differences.
- Provide age appropriate activities that encourage confidence, exploration and creativity.
Focus on learning areas that include:
- Music and Movement
- Sensory and Exploration
- Gross and Fine Motor
- Outdoor Exploration
- Creative Art